You can send Email messages from any of the windows within Synergetic that includes a grid that displays community members. For example, you can send an Email from the Relations tab, from a list of students in a class, a list of parents in a tag list or (the current example) where an email is to be sent to all students in the grid in Current Student Maintenance (example: all Year 8 Students in Melrose House).
- Right-click on any student in the Current Student Selector window then select Email and All Records
- The Send Email(s) window will open, craft your email then click OK.
Note: it is compulsory to enter a subject
- A Spell check notice may open, if it does click Yes to confirm and continue
- The Email Authentication Window will open. Select one of the options to Email a copy to yourself then click OK, recommend either
- With Recipient List in Message Body, or
- With Recipient List as Attachment
- Click Yes to confirm and continue - your email will now be sent
- An information window will open to advise the number of emails sent, click OK to close
Note: recommend checking that no emails have been skipped