Click here to view how to upload the classes and their students to Education Perfect.
A spreadsheet requires the following column headers and detail:
|Column Header||Details to be entered|
|First Name||Preferred name of the student|
|Surname||Family name of the student|
|Class Name||A unique name for the class|
|Teacher Name/s||The 3-letter Teacher Code|
|Student ID||The Student ID|
|Student Email Address||The Student email|
|SSO Identifier||The Student ID|
|Parent Email Address (optional)||This column is not filled in|
- If you have just downloaded and opened the template, but you can't edit it ...
Look for a warning/prompt and click Enable Editing to continue
... the button label may vary depending on your Mac/PC or MS Office (ver)
- If you wish to create your own template
- The columns and their headers should always be in the order of First Name, Surname, Class Name, Teacher Name/s, Student ID, Student Email Addresses, SSO Identifier and Parent Email Address (optional).
- All columns except the last must have an entry, ie., without gapes or spaces in the data
- Basic differences in formatting of Font, Alignment and Borders will not usually cause an error on upload to Education Perfect
However the use of non-standard fonts, merged cells and calculated fields will all likely cause an error on upload.
- You can create, save and upload multiple spreadsheets to Education Perfect. So you could upload a separate spreadsheet for each Class or, all classes in a Year Level or for all classes in a Subject Area.