1. Navigate to the course list. by clicking 'courses' in your top or side menu
2. Locate the course you wish to export.
3. Next to the course you wish to export, click the three dot menu.
4. Select 'Import into classes'.
5. In the classes field, add the classes you wish to import the course to. You can type the name or code of the class pages.
NOTE: You will only be able to import to class pages which you have write access to.
6. Click 'Next'.
7. Select ownership and then 'Next'. The "owner" of the course will have the course appear in their assessments area and receive notifications of any submitted work. If you are importing a course for another teacher, we recommend you change the ownership to the relevant teacher.
8. Select the units you wish to open by clicking the check boxes and setting open and close dates for the units.
9. Click 'Next'.
10. Set the publish, open, due and late dates for activities in the unit.
Please make sure to set real dates. If unsure of dates for future activities, only select activities in the current term.
11. Click 'Import'.