When accessing the 'Page Setup' of a previewed crystal report via Synergetic, the 'Printer' button usually located at the bottom RIGHT corner of the screen is NOT displayed hence there is no option/ability to change the selected printer. This is due to a restriction in Crystal Reports with the embedded crystal engine.
*Also note: The following steps can be used for most quick reports too such as debtors cash receipts entry.
1. Access the crystal report (via Synergetic) and PREVIEW
2. CLICK the 'Page Setup' icon/button
3. Windows: Press ALT + P to display the 'Page Setup' screen.
4. Mac: Press OPTION + COMMAND + P' to display the 'Page Setup' screen
5. Select a printer from the drop down list