Please take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions below. If you are still need help, please contact the ILT Helpdesk or come and see us.
I printed to the Follow-Me Print queue, but I can't see my print job when I log into the Ricoh Printer.
- Your print job list on the Printer, will show all of the print jobs sent from your login account on your computer. Ensure you are printing from your computer logon.
- Print jobs will automatically delete from the queue after you have released it on the printer, or after 24 hours from when you sent the print job.
My printing always comes out in Black & White, how do i change this?
- The College print queues will default to Black & White, and Double Sided. You can change these settings for each print job. Instructions can be found here
My printing always comes out Duplex / Double sided, how can I change this?
- The College print queues will default to Duplex in an effort to conserve paper. It also costs you less to print and Copy in Duplex.
- You can select to print Single Sided when send your print job to the Printer. Instructions can be found here
I printed to my printer, and nothing came out
- If you printed to the Follow-me-anywhere print queue, then your job will be held in a queue for 24 hours, or until you walk up to a Ricoh printer, and release your print job.
- If you printed to a
I am trying to print in a Booklet format, but the option is grayed out
- When you are printing out your document in a booklet format, you need to first your double sided to OFF. You will then have the option to select the Booklet option. The option you see may be called 'Magazine'