If you would like to unsubscribe from emails sent to you via myCollege, or you would like to subscribe to more announcements, follow this article.
First, login to myCollege!
|1. Click on your picture up the top-right of the screen. You may see just a grey placeholder image.
|2. From the drop-down list, click on Settings.
|3. Next, the settings page will open. At the top of the page, you will see the Homepages section - from here you can mute notifications from homepages that you are following.
4. In the next section down, you can choose the notification options for different types of events; for example you will see in the first option (a teacher marks your child's attempt of a quiz), the notifications are muted.
The different notification options are as follows (in the order they are displayed)
- Mute all notification types for this event
- Show in the News section of your myCollege dashboard
- myCollege notifications (bell section next to your picture in the upper-right)
- myCollege app Notifications (push notifications)
- email notifications
|If you no longer have a myCollege login as you have left the college or your daughter has left the college, please email us at email@example.com.