The College uses Microsoft's management platform to provide Apps to students for their curriculum. To use these Apps, students must enrol their iPad into Intune.
You will need an Apple ID on the iPad for these steps. We recommend using Family Sharing to create this Apple ID through the steps at https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT201088
This set of instructions is for students who have purchased their own iPad from a retail store or from Apple directly
- From the Home Screen, launch the App Store app:
2. Download the Company Portal app from the App Store:
3. Launch the Company Portal app:
4. Sign in with your College username and password.
5. You'll be asked about getting notifications. Tap OK
6. Tap Allow
7. Once signed in, you will be presented with the steps required to complete enrollment, tap Begin.
8. At the Device management and your privacy screen, carefully review what the College can see and not see on a device, and tap Continue
9. Tap Continue on the Setup St Cuthbert's College access screen:
10. Tap Allow on the dialog box This website is trying to download a configuration profile. Do you want to allow this?
11. Tap Close on the dialog box Profile Downloaded: Review the profile in Settings app if you want to install it.
12. Tap Continue on the Continue to Company Portal screen
13. On the Setup St Cuthbert's College access screen, tab Continue
14. On the How to install Management Profile screen, goto the Home Screen on the device.
15. On the home screen, tap Settings
16. Within Settings tap General, then VPN & Device Management
17. Tap Management Profile
18. Tap Install
19. Tap Install
20. If your device has a Passcode you will be asked to enter it.
21. Tap Install to install the profile
22. Tap Trust
23. On Profile Installed tap Done
24. Go back to the Company Portal app and tap Yes, I installed the profile
25. At this point the device is now enrolled into Intune MDM, and it will start to check any compliance and security policies.
The College does not apply any compliance and security policies to student devices
26. InTune will now check to see if there are any apps to be installed on the device. For each app, tap Install
27. You will now see apps installing on your iPad's Home Screen