NZQA will only return exam papers from NCEA External exams to a New Zealand address.
For overseas students whose address (and parent address) is outside New Zealand, Synergetic allows an 'override' address to be entered which is sent to NZQA in the entries and results file.
To enter an 'override' address for NCEA papers;
- Launch Current Student Maintenance
- Find the student who you need to enter an 'override' address for.
- Go to the NZAQ tab. If you do not have an NZQA tab visible, use these instructions Adding New Tabs to Current Student Maintenance to make the tab visible.
- Check the box Override Address (for export only)
- Enter the New Zealand address into the address fields