Year 5 students using the iPad Pro may require assistance with connecting their ZAGG keyboard and Apple Pencil, the following checks should be used
- Insert the iPad Pro into the sleeve as shown in the box inside instructions
- The Power On button is located on the top right corner of the keyboard. Light will shine when device is powered on
- Pair to the iPad Pro by pressing the 1 or 2 on the top left of keyboard for 3 seconds. It will then flash blue(searching for nearby devices)
- On the iPad Pro under settings, find bluetooth. There should now be a new device listed as ZAGG keyboard. Select and sync to your iPad Pro
- On the top of the Pencil, is a plastic cover, remove this and expose the lightning connector
- Insert the Pencil into your ipad connection, wait until it is connected, and under bluetooth is the Pencil, sync to complete.