Adobe Typekit is a suite of fonts that is available to use with your St Cuthbert's Adobe ID. See below for how to add Typekit fonts to your Adobe installation. If you have not yet installed your Adobe apps, please see here: Installing Adobe Applications
LOGGING IN TO TYPEKIT
- Use your web browser to navigate to https://typekit.com/
- In the top right, click Sign In
- Enter your username in the following format: email@example.com
- NOTE: This may not necessarily be the same as your usual email address, the username section should the the username you use for myCollege. Please see ILT if you need help with this.
- When you click on the Password field, you will be automatically redirect to a page asking if you wish to sign in with a personal or enterprise ID. Select Enterprise ID.
- You will be redirected to a second login page, which is asking for the username (in the same format as before) and your password.
- Use the Search bar to find the font you want. In my example, I am using Lust.
- Once you have found the font(s) that you want, click Sync next to the right one.
- Open your Adobe application and your font is ready to use.
- If you already had your application open, you may need to quit and re-open the application. Remember to save your work!
- I have noticed when installing on a Mac that the font may take a short while to be available. If it is more that ~10 minutes, please see ILT for help.