If you have accidentally bulk archived debtors, this can be remedied by following these steps:
(before you begin, change your default printer to Adobe PDF)
1) In Synergetic, click Debtors > Debtor Bulk Archive.
2) Click Reprint, and select the process from the list (these are dated, with a description and the number of processed records, so should be easy to find).
3) The generated report is a .qrp file, so hit print and this will export the report to a pdf (choose a save location etc).
4) From within the generated pdf, click File > Save As > Spreadsheet/Excel Spreadsheet.
5) Load the excel spreadsheet and remove the account names (this will confuse Synergetic, you only need the IDs). Check that the number of IDs you have matches the number of processed records identified in the report in 2). Highlight the whole column containing the IDs (only this column).
6) In Synergetic, click Window > Show Tag List > Load > Load from Excel.
7) Click Debtors > Debtor Maintenance, ensure that all fields are blank, "Active Debtor" is set to "Ignore" and tick the "Tagged IDs" box. Click OK.
8) In the "General" tab of the first record, tick the "Active" box.
9) Click Action (at the top of the screen), then click Bulk Set Active Field Value. Click OK on the screens that come up and it will tick every record as active.
NOTE*** This process may take a while if you are running it for many records, but don't simply click away and do something else, as Synergetic will only give you 10 seconds to commit the changes once it has finished processing. Otherwise the changes will roll back and you'll have to bulk set all over again.