A Tag List of students in Synergetic allows you to perform bulk functions to those students. Bulk functions includes, emailing the students and/or their parents in a Tag List
With Synergetic Open and a Tag List loaded
- Click Email All ...
If you want to send to one student,
select the student name and click the Email ... instead
- The Send Email(s) window will open.
If you wish to send the email to the parents of the student(s), check Send to Parents, otherwise leave this option unchecked to email the students
- Enter a meaning Subject heading and message. Click OK
- A Spell check will run (and fail), click Yes to continue
- The Email Authentification window will open, click OK
- If you have delegated permissions to send on behalf of someone else (the email appears to be sent from them and replies emails will be sent to the other person) you may do so from this window
- See options to Email a copy of your correspondence to yourself
- Click Yes, your email will be sent
Managing Tag Lists - also see: