The following illustrates how to find another teachers class in their Calendar, view the timetabled class and mark their attendances.
This example, Sue Elgar is marking attendances for a class that Erin Johnston normally teaches.
- Using the Search bar in myCollege, Search for the Teacher in Charge (TiC) of the class
- Click on the Actions button to the right of the TiC then select Calendar from the drop-down menu
- If applicable, select to view the Calendar in either List or Day to view it more easily (in this example, List view is being selected)
- Click on the class that you're marking attendances, in this example
8:30-9:19am 7JNT-EN (7JNT-ENG), was selected
- Click the Attendance button, to mark the attendances
- Mark attendances on behalf of the TiC. Note that the attendance record will identify the Staff member who submitted the
- As Sue Elgar had marked attendances for the 8:30-9:19am 7JNT-EN (7JNT-ENG) class, this information is reflected in Synergetic (see Staff Code ELG to the right of the screenshot)