You can send SMS text messages from any of the windows within Synergetic that includes a grid that displays community members. For example, you can send an SMS from the Relations tab, from a list of students in a class, a list of parents in a tag list.
To send SMS text messages
- Navigate to any of the windows within Synergetic that includes a grid with the community member displayed.
In this example, we have navigated to the Relations tab in Community Maintenance.
- Right click.
The menu is displayed for the grid.
- Either select:
• SMS Record... to just send an SMS to one community member (the one you have selected in the grid)
• SMS All Records... to send an SMS to all the community members in the grid.
The Send SMS(s) window is displayed.
- Type the SMS message in the Message field.
- Update other fields, as required,
The Email Authentication window is displayed.
- Do not change the Sender. The text message appears on recipients phones from the Service provider's number (not the number of the staff member sending the SMS from Synergetic)
The following dialog window is displayed.
- Click .
Authorised SMS Senders
Staff below are able to send SMS message via Synergetic;
- Kerry Lancaster
- Awhi Epere
- Andy Parker
- Liz Howard
- Peter Nouwens
- Cheryl Halliday
- Sarah Talaic
- Virginia Burns
- Chris Way
- Suzy Hails
- Fiona Cottam
- Suzanne Joyce
- Jarvie Tunnicliffe
- Tori Vao
- Oliver Gibb
- Analiese Jackson
- Louise May
- Jill Morrison
- Senior Absences